Thursday 2 July 2009

Full Circle (2)

Hilary Price - being presented with her long service certificate as organist at my home church in Monton Eccles (above)
Heidi Cottrell and Andrew Upham of the British Methodist Youth Choir who performed at Patricroft and Monton in the Salford Circuit (below)


Launch of the OUTCOME' new book and study guide 'And it can be' at Chelsea Methodist Church

John- Howard Norman standing on the Wesley stone at Westhoughton with supporting cast of the congregation!


Like the President I can hardly believe it is 12 months since we started this journey in Scarborough and I simply want to echo his thanks to all who have supported us in prayer - and messages on this blog! - along the way. It has been a marvellous privilege for me to serve the Church in this way and I have been greatly encouraged and inspired by those I have met
up and down the Connexion. And are we yet alive ? WE ARE!
We pray for David and Richard as they take on the baton in Wolverhampton this Saturday.

No comments: